Farty's Fortunes

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Down By The River

So as my Twitter followers will know, I went for a stroll down by the Water of Leith yesterday, watched the pretty birdies and broke the first rule of photography - didn't take my camera. #headslap

To make up for it, I went back today with camera in hand and took a few snaps.

As usual, click to embiggen.

Water of Leith
Water_of_Leith

Heron>
Heron

Swan
Swan

Swan closeup
Swan

Another Heron
Heron

Duck
Duck

Wallflowers
Wallflowers

The only thing that spoiled it for me was trying to get a shot without the assorted prams, bicycles and shopping trolleys that have been discarded in the river over the years by gormless vandals.

Gormless
Gormless

Toot toot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Top stuff Mr. F, but I wish that gormless twat would stop cluttering up our rivers!

Mr Farty said...

John - The dorty flasher, I hope they catch him!