Farty's Fortunes

Friday 5 December 2008

Farty's Friday Chart

Annual Award Process

  1. Compile list of nominees from payroll or other official documentation.

  2. Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance by means of audited "four-eyes" verification.

  3. Group each nominee's behaviours using established criterea.
    1. Good: Niceness.

    2. Bad: Naughtiness, Pouting, Crying.

  4. Ensure that nominee is unconscious. [query - is chloroform acceptable?]

  5. Fill stockings accordingly; select from:
    1. Wii

    2. Barbie

    3. XBox360

    4. Patent shoes

    5. PS3

    6. iPhone

    7. Mountain bike

    8. Tickets to Hannah Montana

    or
    1. Grey underpants

    2. Grey socks

    3. Grey handkerchiefs

    4. Lump of coal


  6. Eat mince pie

  7. Drink glass of sherry.

8 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

The big red one is turning up local to you, so he is!

Anonymous said...

Bossy is in for the sherry. And maybe the patent shoes?

Cat said...

This is not a chart. I feel cheated.

Unknown said...

You rat, I don't want any of that crap!

Sewmouse said...

Ecksmas already Farty?

I'm still eating Thanksgiving leftovers...

I've Been Mugged said...

I could really use a wii.

Mr Farty said...

Angie - You're right and all!

BOSSY - Always with the shoes and the booze, innit?

Cat - Sorry 'bout that, but I felt a list was more appropriate this time.

John - Bah and indeed, humbug!

Sew - Someone special gave me a Thorntons advent calendar, mmmm!

IBM - I need a wii too, I think it's all that tea I've been drinking.

Mr Farty said...

I nearly forgot to post the answer: Santa Isn't Coming To Town - Not Safe For Kids (it'll make them cry).